Adipurush download link full movie
Adipurush (transl. First man) is a 2023 Indian mythological action film based on the Hindu epic Ramayana.The film is directed and co-written by Om Raut, and produced by T-Series and Retrophiles. Shot simultaneously in Hindi and Telugu, the film features Prabhas, Saif Ali Khan, Kriti Sanon, Sunny Singh, and Devdutta Nage.
The film was announced in August 2020, through an official motion poster. Principal photography, which took place primarily in Mumbai, commenced in February 2021 and ended in November 2021. The film's music is composed by Ajay–Atul. Adipurush is budgeted at ₹700 crore (US$88 million) placing it at the top of the list of most expensive Indian films.
Adipurush was released on 16 June 2023 to negative reviews from critics, who criticised the film's screenplay, dialogue, and visuals, although the soundtrack received praise. It emerged as a box office bomb.
Thousands of years ago, the demon king Lankesh gets a boon from the god of creation Brahma that he could not be slain by Devas nor demons, thus making him invincible. Elsewhere, King Dashratha of Kosala exiles his son Raghava for 14 years to fulfill his promise to his wife Kaikeyi, Raghava's stepmother, that her son would take the throne. Raghava accepts this and lives in the wilderness with his wife Janaki and his brother Shesh in the forests of Panchavati, near the river Godavari.
Lankesh's sister, the demoness Shurpanakha, tries to seduce the brothers and attempts to take Janaki's life, but after a failed attempt, the demoness ends up losing her ears and nose. Upon hearing of his sister's humiliation, Lankesh abducts Janaki in revenge. Raghava and Shesh set out to free Janaki with the help of the Monkey King Sugriva, his aide, Bajarang, and their monkey army. With the help of the Sea God, they are able to create a bridge across the sea (Ram Setu). Raghava and his army successfully cross the ocean to reach the shores of Lanka. Meanwhile Lankesh's brother Vibhishana is forced to leave Lanka because the later had opposed Lankesh's decision of abducting Janaki. Vibhishana joins Raghava's army. Lankesh is given a final ultimatum but rejects and starts a war.
During the war Shesh gets injured by Lankesh's son Indrajit but with the help of sanjivani brought by Bajrang they are able to cure him. They again embark on a war and emerge victorious by overpowering Lankesh's army. Raghava and Shesh successfully kill Kumbhakarna (Lankesh's brother) and Indrajit. With no other option, Lankesh decides to go in the battlefield himself. A battle takes place where Raghava manages to kill Lankesh and Janaki is set free. Raghava, Shesh and Janaki completes their 14 year long exile and return back to Kosala, where Raghava is crowned as the king.
- Prabhas as Raghava, the seventh avatar of lord Vishnu and the warrior prince of Kosala, who lives a simple life in the forests with his wife and brother.
- Kriti Sanon as Janaki, avatar of goddess Lakshmi, Raghava's wife, who is abducted by Lankesh.
- Saif Ali Khan as Lankesh, the antagonistic demon king of Sri Lanka. He sports ten heads and has numerous powers including superhuman strength and size alteration.
- Sunny Singh as Shesh, Raghava's younger brother and avatar of Sheshnag.
- Devdatta Nage as Bajrang, a close friend to the brothers and a deity resembling a monkey, known for his invulnerability and strength. He has similar abilities to Lankesh.
- Vatsal Sheth as Indrajit
- Sonal Chauhan as Mandodari
- Siddhant Karnick as Vibhishana, Lankesh's brother, who opposes his decision to abduct Janaki.
- Ayesha Madhukar as Maya
- Tejaswini Pandit as Shurpanakha, a demoness and Lankesh's sister.
- Krishna Kotian as Dasharatha, Raghava's father and the king of Kosala.
- Sonali Khare as Kaikeyi, Raghava's wicked stepmother, who forces his exile.
- Lavi Pajni as Kumbhakarna, another brother and henchman of Lankesh known for his strength and appetite.
- Ajit Shidhaye as Prahasta
- Asha Sharma as Shabari
- Bijay J. Anand as Brahma
- Neha Khan as Trijata
- Rehan Khan as Maricha
- Gaurrav Walia as Sugriva
- Manohar Pandey as Angada
- Roopesh Jadhav Jambavan
- Kaustav Sinha as Nala
- Saurabh Thakare as Nila
- Prashant Uthale as Shuka
- Urvi Singh as young Shabri
- Rajesh K Salhotra as Dhakdasur